Culmen WC is an accredited Training Provider, accredited with the Transport Education Training Authority (TETA).
Our Training team consists of accredited Assessors and Moderators with extensive experience in Lifting Machinery training in and around South Africa. Our team of assessors who are field experts in different applications will make training interesting, understandable and provide the candidate with proper skill to empower him/her in the workplace
It is a legal requirement for machine operators to be competent to operate a particular lifting machine he/she is assigned to.
We provide very cost-effective, high standard training that consists of SAQA accredited Unit Standards and expert practical training.
As an added service, Culmen WC provides a Registered Occupational Health Practitioner that is available to conduct the Medical Examination, required by Legislation.
Once the training is completed and all required documents are submitted, our very competent administrator uploads all the information on to the required Seta's database as well as provide the Learner/Company with a Certificate of Competence and a licence card. The date of validity is included on the certificate and the our Business system activates reminders to ensure our Clients stay compliant with the Legislation on Operation of Lifting Equipment.
The process starts with a Request for Quotation (RFQ) that can be requested from Celeste Terblanche at email@example.com. The process that follows looks like this:
- Quote accepted and all details are confirmed;
- Training dates are sent to Client for confirmation;
- Once the dates are confirmed the training sessions are scheduled on site (Client's premises) or off-site (Culmen's training center)
- Culmen's training center currently accommodates the full forklift training required inclusive of the practical and the facility can accommodate all the other training in theory and assessment.
- Medical examination service available at an additional cost to client to simplify the logistical arrangements OR the learners must report for training with a valid medical examination report (Doctor's notes not acceptable - specified in legislation)
- Identity documentation must also be provided by Learners/Clients, certification (Commissioner of Oath) service also offered by Culmen WC.
Training will commence once all the above-mentioned steps have been concluded.
We at Culmen Western Cape understands the responsibility industry have to make the work environment as SAFE AND INCIDENT FREE as possible, we have the solution you are looking for.
With combined experience of more than 50 years, we offer some of the most comprehensive training programs you can find with regard to lifting machines and some construction applications.
Feel free to click on the link below to make contact with a consultant who will answer possible questions regarding training and set out custom learning paths for candidates to obtain a qualification in the lifting industry.
Culmen WC offers the following training courses:
Please open pfd attachment for your convenience.
Training request via email
Click on the button below for training request and email it to the team,